Monday, December 29, 2014

My favorite thing in the Kitchen?? THE NUTRIBULLET!!!!


    This is quite honestly my favorite thing in the kitchen!  Every morning, this is how I make my breakfast.  I often use many different things such as, oatmeal (raw, not cooked), carrots, frozen fruits such as strawberries and blueberries, banana's, kale or spinach.  I tend not to use cow milk because of all the hormones and stuff crammed into those cows, I use almond milk (unsweetened of course).  It's a great way to kick start your morning without reaching for a bagel or some fast food breakfast (YUCK!).  You can always throw some protein powder in as well, but make sure it's a good pure whey protein.  You don't want something with tons of fillers, ALWAYS READ THE LABELS!  One of the best places I find my nutribullet recipes and ideas is on Pinterest.  Here's a link to some great recipes on Pinterest, ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got an idea? Question or comment? Just fill out the contact form below andI'll get back to you!